- Micro Power Operation for Battery Applications
- 1.65V to 5.5V battery operation
- Chopper Stabilized Technology
- Operation with North or South Pole
- High sensitivity and high stability of the magnetic switching points
- Low Profile SOT23-3L ,SIP-3L(TO-92S) Packages.
SW7001 is a three-terminal Hall Effect sensor device with an output driver, mainly designed for battery–operation, hand-held equipment (such as Cellular and Cordless Phone, PDA). The output is switch with either north or South Pole of sufficient strength will turn the output on (low). The output will be turned off (high) under no magnetic field. While the magnetic flux density (B) is larger than operate point (Bop), the output will be turned on (low); the output is latched until B is lower than release point (Brp) and then turned off (high).